The Trust Board is now seeking to appoint a CEO to assist the Trust in carrying out its duties, and in particular;
- Support the Trust in designing, implementing and managing a governance framework;
- Protecting and leveraging the rights of Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei’s treaty settlement and treaty rights;
- Assuring compliance with the Trust Deed;
- Establishing and leading the team;
- Taking a proactive leadership role in the formulation of future strategic objectives and vision, and bringing these to the Board;
- Monitoring, reviewing and assisting Whai Rawa and Whai Maia;
- Developing and maintaining effective strategic relationships with key stakeholders including whanau, government, directors and service providers;
- Ensuring the day to day operations of the Trust are effectively and efficiently co-ordinated and conducted within the framework agreed to by the Board; and
- Building and maintaining a high-performance culture.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills. Perhaps most importantly, they will have values and aspirations commensurate with Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei.
Interested candidates should forward a current CV to Jo Bell (firstname.lastname@example.org).