Ōrākei Health is proudly owned and operated by Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei. We provide quality general health and medical care for whānau/families living in East Auckland.
Our clinic is situated at the Eastridge Mall in Ōrākei and is an affordable low-cost service with qualified and experienced staff.
We offer a ‘walk-in’ service, which means you can come to the clinic without an appointment and will be greeted by our warm, friendly team.
General & Family Medical Care:
- Early pregnancy advice and care
- ECG heart checks
- Family planning and sexual health
- Immunisations and vaccinations
- Insurance and driving medical certificates
- Liquid nitrogen for warts, sun damage etc
- Men’s health
- Minor surgery for moles, cysts etc
- Osteoporosis treatment infusions
- Skin cancer checks
- Subsidised chronic care management and care plus programmes
- Travel health advice and vaccinations (Unable to prescribe certain vaccines, call clinic and check with nurse)
- Well-Child checks
- Women’s health (including a Nurse Cervical Smear examination)
Other Services at Clinic:
- Hearing Life
For more information, contact us on (09) 578 0956
Or visit us at 25/215 Kepa Rd, Ōrākei