Tamariki Ora/Well Child is a home-based service offered to tamariki birth to 4 years. Tamariki Ora/Well Child services can support you to protect and improve your child’s health so he/she can grow and develop to their full potential.
How can the Tamariki Ora/Well Child service help you and your pēpi?
Our team of experienced community nurses focus on health and will advocate for the best outcomes of health for your pēpi. Visits are completed at your home or you can come to our community clinic.
Our team can assist you to access local health and community services including:
• Maori Midwifery Team
• Community Midwifery Team or Lead maternity carer (LMC)
• Child birth/antenatal education
• Breastfeeding education and support
• Immunisation education and support
• Safe Sleep education and wahakura
• Aroha in action support
• Positive parenting support/programs
• Rongoa Maori
• Home and community support services
• Smoking Cessation support services
• Social support services
Weaving Waiora Wānanga
This is a free kaupapa Māori ante-natal wānanga to support hapū māmā and whānau on their parenting journey. The wānanga is for hapū māmā who are registered with Tamariki Ora. Click here for more information.
For more info on the Tamariki Ora services please email email@example.com