SME support programme – Tū Pakihi
· The SME programme builds towards our Whānau Wealth Prosperity Strategy
· 18% of the current $50 billion Māori economy is attributed to SME and whānau owned businesses. This is set to grow to 45% by 2025.
· Access to Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei strategic partners, networks and opportunities.
· SME's owned/controlled by NWO registered adult members
· External reviewers make recommendations on whether business ready or further planning required
· Support structures and resource for NWO whānau owned businesses
· Business mentoring through partners Crowe Howarth
· Supportive networks and opportunities
The Whai Maia - Tū Pakihi SME programme "will not"
o Run the business
o Be involved in decision making
o provide businesses/ideas/contracts
o Contribute capital cash
Applications are currently closed for Tū Pākihi
For further information, please contact Jamie Cook on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 911 653