After receiving positive feedback and increased whānau interest, the Business Development team here at Whai Maia are excited to be able to roll out a second round of our SME support programme – Tū Pakihi.
Monday 3 September: Applications Open
Wednesday 5 & Friday 7 September: Information Evenings
Whare Ora, 230 Kupe St, Orākei
Friday 21 September: Closing Date for Applications
Friday 28 September: Successful Applicants Notified
· The SME programme builds towards our Whānau Wealth Prosperity Strategy
· 18% of the current $50 billion Māori economy is attributed to SME and whānau owned businesses. This is set to grow to 45% by 2025.
· Access to Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei strategic partners, networks and opportunities.
· SME's owned/controlled by NWO registered adult members
· External reviewers make recommendations on whether business ready or further planning required
· Support structures and resource for NWO whānau owned businesses
· Business mentoring through partners Crowe Howarth
· Supportive networks and opportunities
The Whai Maia - Tū Pakihi SME programme "will not"
o Run the business
o Be involved in decision making
o provide businesses/ideas/contracts
o Contribute capital cash
For further information, please contact Jamie Cook on or 021 911 653