Our team provides FREE services supporting family/whanau from ALL backgrounds residing in the Auckland District Health Board area, with a priority focus for whanau of Maori or Pacific descent, teenage mama and 1st-time mama.
Our team of experienced community nurses and health workers work with mama, papa, baby and ALL their whanau from pregnancy and up until their child is 4yrs. Visits are completed at your home or you can come to our community clinic.
Our team can assist you to access local health and community services including:
- Maori Midwifery Team
- Community Midwifery Team or Lead maternity carer (LMC)
- Childbirth/antenatal education
- Breastfeeding education and support
- Immunisation education and support
- Safe Sleep education and wahakura
- Aroha in action support
- Positive parenting support/programs
- Rongoa Maori
- Home and community support services
- Smoking Cessation support services
- Social support services
Are you hapū/pregnant? Do you have pēpi/tamariki at home with you?
Weaving Waiora is Back! Bring your tamariki and whānau as we learn to make kono, sing waiata and share kōrero about pregnancy and parenting.
ĀHEA: 2nd – 3rd August 2018
KI HEA: Te Poho o Tamaki Marae, Tamaki College