Tamariki Ora/Well Child is a home-based service offered to tamariki birth to 4 years. Tamariki Ora/Well Child services can support you to protect and improve your child’s health so he/she can grow and develop to their full potential. Check our more info below.
Calling all hapū māmā! Come along to our free kaupapa Māori ante-natal wānanga to support hapū māmā and whānau on their parenting journey.
How can the Tamariki Ora/Well Child service help you and your pēpi?
Our team of experienced community nurses focus on health and will advocate for the best outcomes of health for your pēpi. Visits are completed at your home or you can come to our community clinic.
Our team can assist you to access local health and community services including:
• Māori Midwifery Team
• Community Midwifery Team or Lead maternity carer (LMC)
• Child birth/antenatal education
• Breastfeeding education and support
• Immunisation education and support
• Safe Sleep education and wahakura
• Aroha in action support
• Positive parenting support/programs
• Rongoa Māori
• Home and community support services
• Smoking Cessation support services
• Social support services
For more info on the Tamariki Ora services please email email@example.com